Sunday, November 30, 2008

Still working on it

Thanks to all of your for advice and reassuring words concerning Abigail. We are still working on getting her to sleep on her own again. Anyone have any tricks? She always wants to be with one of us, mostly her dad.........but Rizz is returning to his crazy schedule again until school is out so she is stuck with mom. =) Other than the flu striking our house this week, lets just say projectile vomit all over the baby and me, a little gift from Abbi, we are doing much better.
Kennedy is a month old today. Wow! She is getting so big. Still haven't figured out the pic thing, but as soon as I do, I will post. Just wanted to wish everyone a late Happy Thanksgiving and hope all is well. Send any and all advice my way!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the tummy flu wasn't a bad one...sick little people are no fun. Hopefully it didn't hit you or Kennedy!!! I have no advice on sleep schedules...Allie still sleeps in my bed and Lizzy's bed is at the foot of our bed :( I am a push over, what can I say!!! Love ya...good luck!!

Kritta22 said...

I can't help you yet! i'M interested to see what people say!