Monday, December 1, 2008


Here is one! I am going to post this one and work on more, but I am thrilled one finally worked! Kennedy was one month old yesterday! She is such a big girl! I think she is half of Abbi's body weight already, not too hard to do since Abbi is such a skinny mini.

3 comments:

Loi said...

What a cutie! A month old already? Wow - where does time go? We have our last week of volleyball this week. I'd like to say things will return to normal, but that probably won't happen until after the holidays!

Kisses to everyone!

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh!! One month!!I can't believe that.November flew by!
What an exciting weekend in our ward!

9 of Us said...

Love the pic. Thanks again for coming down for the kids' show. They really like having you here. Hope Abbi starts to feel better soon. Sick kids are miserable!
Love ya