
Don't you love family portraits taken by the timer. Don't the girls look oh so happy. Our first Thanksgiving as a family of four.

Oh, my precious Abigail. She loves her sister and loves to give her kisses. She still only likes to hold her for a max of 5 mins., but she is a great big sister.

Thought I'd give you a comparison of the two girls. Above is Kennedy at 5 weeks (today). Below is Abigail at 6.5 weeks. Kennedy is quite the chunk.
We just love hanging out with our girls. Kennedy is getting more and more of a personality and Abigail never ceases to entertain us. She now tell me "See me" for me to pick her up. She loves to run around and jump, chase Dakota with a stick, and just be her crazy self. She continues to amaze me with all the words that she knows. She told my dad the other day, "I got a pen". My little 2o month old is quite the character.
5 comments:
Being married to a photographer, I never knew there was any other way to take a family portrait but with a timer on the camera. Doesn't matter how it's captured....just love seeing the moment.
What a beautiful family!
Hi Bobbi,
It's Stacia McDonald. Don't know if you remember me or not, but I just had to tell you, your girls are adorable! I can't believe how similar their baby pictures are! Hope you guys are doing well!
Can't wait for you to see some of the pics we got yesterday. Some are really good. I'll try to email them after Aaron downloads them. We need to do another shoot with more time and background set up. Thanks again for the good time.
You have the cutest family! I thought that the two pictures that you were comparing were the same baby. They are going to look a lot alike! Remind me about the mini-tri and for sure I am on for January aerobics, are you?
So DANG cute!!! Bobbi, you look awesome!!! We'll have to have you guys over, you'll never guess what you inspired us to get for christmas!!!!
Post a Comment