We have been quite busy at the Mason home of now four. The sleep deprivation is starting to seem normal, so I am functioning a little better. It is nice not being prego and being able to get up and around. I am healing pretty quickly and can't wait to get outdoors in 3 more weeks. I am ready to run!!! Abbi is still loving her new sister, but we are struggling at night time. She keeps waking up, not sure if it is related, but we didn't have any issues before. We will take any and all suggestions!!!! Rizz went back to work and school on Monday. His girls (me included) have sure been missing him! He has all of next week off and we can't wait.
Kennedy is a great baby and gaining weight like a champ. So weird to have a baby with rolls. She is 3 weeks old tomorrow. Time flies when you have no comprehension of what day it is let alone the hour of the day. =). Really, I can't believe how big she is already getting.
Motherhood is great! We are so blessed with our two little ones. Love to you all!
Okay, quick side note: I have been trying to upload pictures now for 2 hours. Lost them all once, 2 batch never worked, and now I am trying for some individuals. Goodness!!!!!!!!!!! If there are no pictures to this post, I gave up and will try again asap.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I don't actually have a suggestion for Abbi, but I think it's pretty common for older siblings to have some sort of reaction when a new baby comes. Before Allie was born Lizzy was totally potty trained and had been for months. The day Allie came home from the hospital, Lizzy started having accidents again. I think it took us about 3 months to get her back on track. I bet Abbi just needs a little bit of adjustment time to get back into her normal routine. So happy to hear things are going well. Enjoy your family time next week!! Hugs and love to everyone.
Oh no! Connor is doing the same thing...like just in the past two weeks. I don't have another munchkin but he wakes up around 12am. We've never had a problem with him sleeping through the night. I wonder if it's the age.
I am trying tonight to keep him up a little later than normal to see if that helps.
Do you need anything?
The weird sleeping thing has actually happened to us each and every time we bring a new baby home. :) I think it's just getting used to the extra crying and noise and wanting extra loves. But really, who knows? For us, it never lasted longer than a month so I hope it goes away soon so you can all get some sleep!
~ Jen & Travis
Okay, so my husband is worthless for information! (I'm finding out from others that this tends to be a common man trait.) I was trying to find out the information about your new little girl after hearing from Joe and the girls that you were due soon, that they were so excited, and then consequently that you had had your new bundle of joy. Yet, when asked for specific information, no one knew anything-worthless! So I tracked down your website and let me say she's beautiful! I love the name too. I hope you all are doing great, there will be adjustments but it just takes a little time. Congratulations guys!
Post a Comment