Friday, November 7, 2008


Bath Time.

Lots of kisses. Abbi is starting to really take to her baby sister. She gets upset when the baby cries and worries about her. She loves to give her kisses.

My three loves. Getting ready for a bath.


The Mason Girls.

Abbi lovin' on her sis. Jolee lovin' on her cousin.

Baby and Mom are doing great. We went to the peditrican yesterday and Kennedy has already gained 7 ounces. It is weird to have a baby that actually is in the 75% of weight. Abigail is always in the 3-5%. We are having a great time as a family just hanging out together. Rizz has one more week off and we love every minute we get to be with our girls. We have been so blessed!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Holy moley- she is soooo cute!!! I hope you're feeling better and enjoying family time. I always like to stay hidden from everyone and just enjoy the baby for the first few weeks. See you soon!

9 of Us said...

Glad Abbi is now loving her sister. You look like you are really enjoying them...how could you not?

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh! She is so adorable! Look at all that hair! I love the little bows. Seriously let us know if you need anything, even little things!

Loi said...

Please pass on a hug and kiss for each of you from all of us! Absolutely adorable! Are you getting any sleep? How's Abbi doing at night time?

Valerie said...

I want to hold her! Fly down, k?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Abbi is loving being a big sister...it's no fun when the big one is jealous of the little one. I think Kennedy looks like you...I remember a picture your mom had of you as a newborn and I swear you looked like a little porcelain doll...a perfect baby...just like Kennedy. :) Enjoy your family time at home. Lots of love and hugs!!

Melinda H. said...

She is so precious! I am so glad that she is here and all is well. We just got in town and so today is my first day back blogging and so I am a little slow on congratulating you! I am like Susan I stay hidden until I am needed, but I would love to see that stinkin cute bundle of pink! Are you ready to start teaching us again...I mean it's almost been two weeks, right?