Well, I am finally posting on my own once again, although I am not sure it is all me writing this since I am slightly under the influence of "healing" drugs. =). We are doing great and so glad to be home. We came home Sunday afternoon to a very distraught Abigail. Poor thing has been going through quite the withdrawls. We definitely missed her too. One of the worst things about having a c-section is not being able to pick up Abbi for two weeks. Let's face it, no one likes to be tended to. Rizz has been doing great being my nurse, diaper changer (not my diapers, the girls), and all around patient husband. I am doing much better each day. The pumpkin on my stomach that my doc wrote on my stomach (with permanent black marker) before delivery is almost off and things are slowly getting to normal. The c-section went great, the waiting to eat and pass gas part was the worst thing. 2 days later and I was definitely ready to eat. I don't know how the Survivor contestants do it. I do have to say, is so nice to be able to sit on my bum and not have it hurt.
Kennedy is doing great and is a super baby. She is a great eater and all around newborn. Abbi is making the adjustment fairly well. She knows who the baby is and holds her for about 5 min at a time and then says "all done". She continues to marvel us with her smarts. Darcy and the kiddos were down and her and Jojo and Chloee were able to stay a little longer. Jojo practically took over ownership of Kennedy. I had to ask her if I could have her back and she would tell me no. Jojo is 19 months. She ADORES her new cousin.
I hope all of you are doing well. Thanks for the posts. I will get more pics asap. I have vb 1-2 more weeks. Don't worry, I have lots of help. I am hoping to have a welcome home baby shower in the near future, so keep posted.
Love to you all and enjoy the pics!
9 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Rizz...we have experience at diapers if you need a break!
MUCH love to all!
Congrats guys!! I'm so excited and happy for you. I hope I get to see her soon. What a cutie!! Hope all keeps going well.
Thanks for the pictures!! Congrats!! She is sooooo beautiful!! Let us know if you need anything!
Glad I was able to get lots of baby time this weekend. Thanks for humoring Jolee, who knew she would love babies that much! Kennedy is so fun! Enjoy.
Yeah you guys! Can't wait to see her in person!!
Congratulations! She's beautiful and great job on picking her name...very cute!!*
I think she is the most beautiful baby Bobbi. I think she looks like you. The picture on the bottom of you kissing her is precious...you should have it blown up and hang it on a wall somewhere...so much love between a mother and her baby. Enjoy your newly expanded family!!! Miss you so much. Big hugs to all of you.
Congrats!! We are very happy and excited for you. Your new baby Kennedy is just beautiful (I love the name)and you make such a sweet family. Hope recovery goes quickly! :)
Love Jen & Travis
Hooray! She is absolutely beautiful!! I'm so glad everything went so smooth for you this time! Did I mention she is beautiful?? I LOVE CHUBBY BABIES!! :)
Post a Comment