Thanks to Groupon, we headed out to the reindeer farm for some chilly fall fun. Daddy waiting with his girls for their turn to ride horses.
Abbi's turn being a cowgirl!
Yeehaw Kenny!
My cute family on the hay ride! Kenny is getting really good at cheezin!
Sitting on the haystacks
My big four year old. Abigail is such a great helper and delight! We sure love our biggest sister!
My precious Kennedy. Sometimes a stinker, but always loveable!
The family on the hayride. Abigail, not into posing.
I loved the roof of this barn. Made for a cool picture.....if only the girls would cooperate.
Me and my babes
Kennedy conducting music with a stick
Sis being too cute!
Oldest and the youngest! Finley, always the trooper.
We had such a great time at the farm. Hope to see you next year!
6 comments:
Ohh, you family is SO CUTE!
Oh your girls are sooo soo cute!
How in the world did you do that with your knee?
Your beautiful family makes me smile!
Those individual portraits of the girls are GORGEOUS! Oh, I miss AK. I even miss it knowing how cold it is already.
0h, that looks way fun!! You look super cute in that hat- I love it!! Enjoy those three girlies they are getting big:)
Post a Comment