It is amazing how slow pregnancy crawls along and then once the precious bundle arrives the weeks seems to be a blink of an eye. My sweet Finley is growing up! She is such a wonderful baby! She is starting to laugh, coo, and gibber jabber. We love it!
Finley is very alert and loves to be apart of what is going on. If she is left alone in one room and hears noise in another, she lets us know that she wants to join then action.
Our little stinker doodle.
We are not a huge fan of tummy time yet. Mommy needs to work on that one.
We do love to laugh and play with our daddy!
"I am so cute!!"
Drool anyone?
Finley June, we love you so! Thank for making our home so joyful!
8 comments:
Seriously delish!! I think I must have just missed out on the ginormous flower headbands when my girls were little!! Your little Finley looks an awful lot like your little Kenny!
What a cutie! She is getting so big. She looks just like kenny
I know everyone is saying it, but sheesh she looks like Kenny. :) She's actually got a good mix of Abbi in there too. I just love your kids and Finley is absolutely delicious! xoxo
I love how happy she always is! It's true time goes so much faster when they are out of the womb!!
She is absolutely adorable! The time goes by too fast! Seeing her adorable bow almost makes me want to comb my girls' hair. LOL
Oh I'm in love with the bows!! I can't believe it's been four months! I agree, when you aren't pregnant, time flies!!
She is such a sweet and happy baby, I love it! You guys are in so much trouble with those cute girls!
Oooh, she is SO PRECIOUS! I do blame her for my weariness on deciding to have another baby now or later... Before her it was later, and now... She is WAY TOO SWEET!
Post a Comment