Tuesday, November 15, 2011

5 months old!!

 Our pocket full of sunshine!  Finley is the best baby!  She continues to light up our home and make it a better place!  She still has acid reflux, but just spit-up with a smile.
 Finley has been my least fussing baby so far. (knock on wood). I barely even knew her bottom teeth came in.   She will eat anything and only cries when she is hungry.  Love it!
Finley is now her daddy's best buddy!  Since I had acl surgery, Rizz took over night time feedings and he doesn't want to give them back.  This little girl adores her daddy.  I guess that is okay since he is such an amazing daddy.  =)

3 comments:

hmrjohnson said...

oh she's so beautiful! Why did you have to have acl surgery? I hope you are doing well.

Chablis said...

Wierdly, it feels like I've been away from you for a lot longer than 4 months.

She is gorgeous! I'm glad she's such an easy going baby too, everyone's 3rd should be easy. ;)

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!