Abigail was invited to her first sleepover. Auntie called to see if Abbi could come all the way to Soldotna for a night to play with her bestie Jojo. My parents were headed down for the night, so I after convincing myself she would be just fine, I asked Abbi is she wanted to go. Uhhh, duhhh! Abbi was ready to leave right there and then. I told her that if she got lonely she could just call mom and dad. Her reply, "It's alright mom. You'll be okay. You'll be with daddy and Kenny". Single tear crawling down my cheek......my baby is growing up.
Well, of course they had a wonderful time! The girls got to sleep in a tent in Jo's room. Thanks to Papa for documenting all of the girly fun!
I only talked to sis once and that was only a few seconds for her to scream into the phone how much fun she was having.
These two girls are such a delight!
I am told the only time that Abbi cried is when she had to come home. She broke down! The thought of leaving her Jo was just too much! Thanks to Auntie for the invitation and the wonderful time!
6 comments:
Hey! Thinking of your tear brought one to my eye. Remember that this is the job God has given you as her mother. It's bittersweet, but it's the way you want it. I miss my little girl every day, but love the woman she is turning out to be.
I LOVE her response that you would be okay! Abbi is SO SO CUTE! (I am sorry I spelled her name wrong in preschool, duh!)
What a big girl! (Abbi too :D)
Oh, the fun they had. Oh, to be 4 and having slumber parties again...
Oh my gosh! I want a little girl and tent and all things pink and giggles!!!
She is too stinking cute!
Oh the memories they will share!!
HELLO!!! Funnest sleepover ever! All these photos are so stinking cute. I mean really... They are just a giggling and having the best time ever! I absolutely love the top photo of Abbi, she just looks so beautiful. She is such a fun sweet girl! Love that she had to reasure you that you would be okay! So funny!
Post a Comment