Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam!

 Our little Abigail is a SUNBEAM!!!!! I can't believe she is growing up so fast!
This is her first Sunday as a sunbeam.  She was so excited and couldn't wait to go to primary and be one of the big kids.  She is so grown up. 
Kennedy always looking up to her big sis.  She wants to be a big girls so bad!

After her first class, I asked Abigail how her first Sunday as a Sunbeam went.  She loved it!  Abbi loves to learn and be in a classroom setting.  Let's hope that continues.
We are so proud of you Abigail!

3 comments:

jill 'E' jam said...

Oh I need to be more sentimental! We just said "wow Charity! You get to go to big primary!" Then had one of her older siblings take her in. You inspire me to do better! :D They look so cute!!

Cathie said...

Your girls really are so cute! Abby is a bright gal and I think her love for learning will continue! In sharing time she wanted to be called on SO BAD. Her little hand was in the air shaking back and forth for them to have her help!

Susan said...

I'm glad Abbi is having such a great time- Jack on the other hand not so much:( It was great talking to you the other day!