While Abigail was down with her cousins, she got to play on the ice slides and ice creatures made for the Pennisula Winter Games. She, of course, loved it!!! Abbi is my daredevil and fear is not a factor for her.
Flyin' down the ice slides!
Only in Alaska! I need one of these in my backyard!
Again, and again!
Yeehaw!! Here she comes!
Picture of the sledding crew. Grandma, Jo, Abbi, Chlo, and Auntie. Thanks for all of the fun! Mom wants to come next year and play!
5 comments:
They grow up quick!! How great that she has her cousins to grow up with- miss you:)
Wow, that looks fun! How do we make one of those. I bet we could get Scott to do it if we find out how. :)
We love Abbi!
How fun! Where is this? I need to go! Zanna would just die.
Great pictures! Abbi is brave! I better do some research and so we can get Scott working on a slide for us all! :0)
Post a Comment