"Club Klondike Girls"
Me, Mindy, Kamie Jo, and Tiff.
We all lived together for a couple of years on Klondike road in Anchorage. Those were the days of constant play. =) I have such fond memories with these girls.
It's crazy that just two weeks ago I was basking in the sunshine in Utah at Kam's wedding! I was able to fly down for four days and see my beloved Kam get sealed in the Mt. Timp. temple. Of course, I cried like a baby, but only cause I love her so.
The Massey Clan
What a wonderful family! I was roomies with both Tiff and Kamie Jo for three years.
It was such a beautiful day!
My only regret of the whole trip, is I didn't take more pics. I was blessed to be able to see some of my best friends and family while there, and yet no pics. This is Caroline. We taught our first year of Physical Education together. We shared tons of laughs and frustrations thanks to our middle schoolers.
I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. Much love to you all!
1 comment:
Oh, the sunshine...soon right? I actually got a little homesick when you showed the mt. timp temple...my stomping grounds. I'm so glad that you got to go and spend some fun time with your friends!
Post a Comment