Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Fun!



Cheap Fun!


Here come the leaves Mama!!


Well, fall is definitely here.  We are swimming in leaves at our new house and the girls are enjoying it!  Abigail is so inquisitive as of late.  She asks me...."Mom, why are the leaves different colors? Why are they falling from the trees?" Why, why...etc.  My favorite is to listen to her make up the answers when I ask why back.
 My Kenny.  So glad she in not having to butt-scoot around in this mess.  Oh, what it a relief it is!
 I don't know if it is all girls, but my girls love to squeal and scream.  It brings a smile to my face for the first couple of minutes and then I need ear plugs.  They find so much delight in one another.  One of the games they have made up is call "Hello Dearie".  One sits at the table while the other one comes around the corner and they both giggle...."Heeeellllllooooo  Ddddddeeeeaaaarrrriiiiieeee". Love it!
 "Look Mom, I am making the leaves fall"
 Fall is not always fun because it means an end to summer, but the pictures are always great!

Wait, do I see a new dog in this picture?
 
 Meet Charlie
Charlie is 1 year old English Lab.  (emphasis on the 1 year old).  He is such a puppy!  We adopted him from another family that was a little overwhelmed by him and at times I can see why.  Mostly though, we are growing to love him.  He is smart, energetic, cuddly, and hairy.  Welcome Charlie.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Fall is my favorite time of year- hence a daughter named Autumn:) Your new addition looks mischievious and I'm sure fits right into the family!!

Cathie said...

They do make incredible pictures - HOW CUTE!
Did you say the pudding entertained for 30 minutes?!?! I am going to have back-up pudding in my fridge next time I teach! :)

Chablis said...

I'm such a horrible mom because I don't let my kids play in the leaves because they get all dusty and dirty...hmmm, need to work on that. :)

How can you resist his adorable face?
Charlie is adorable!