Monday, October 4, 2010

Abbi's in Pre-School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Okay, so am I way behind on this post, but I had to get it in there.  Abbi is in pre-school and she is loving it.  She has been asking to go to school for almost a year now and finally it has arrived.  There are 7 moms doing a co-op and we take turns hosting "Joy School".  It is A LOT of work (when it is your week to teach), but the kids are loving it and so are the moms.
 There are 6 boys and 2 girls.  Gotta love that ratio.  Hopefully, Abigail will have such good odds when it comes to dating these guys in 20 years, that is right, I said 20 years.  =)
 This was such an awesome activity.  We did finger painting with pudding.  The kids could eat and draw at the same time.  I loved it because they were thoroughly engaged for 30 minutes.  (I think that is a record!)
 My sis........SO grown up.  Why do they have to do that?  Keep getting cuter and getting bigger?
 Kenny loves school too.  When I am the host, Kenny thinks she is one of the big kids and keeps right up with them.  When I am not teaching, she soaks up every minute of one on one time.
My next shift is the Halloween party!  Bring it on my little ghost and goblins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Perhaps future kindergarten teacher?? ;-)