Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yee Haw Kenny!

If you wonder if this is a snarl or smile.........then she got you too. =)

I found these headbands at Jo-Ann's and just couldn't resist. Isn't one of the reasons you have children is to dress them up in ridiculous things? The people in the store just cracked up and now you can share in their joy as well.


I LOVE this picture!! Kenny's swagger bum! Rizz and I were laughing so hard. She was owning her cowgirl stance! Notice she also has a pig and a cow in each of her hands. Round em' up!

Stinkin' cute girl!

Oh, Kennedy..........how you make us smile!

Hope you enjoyed your visit to the Mason Ranch!

3 comments:

Cathie said...

Oh my - I am glad you didn't resist! THAT IS ADORABLE! It helps being on cute Kenny!

Chablis said...

Your poor children. :) You have some serious good black male for when they're older! She's so stinkin' cute!

Susan said...

Since we've been watching Toy Story lately I found this extra hilarious!! Thanks for the chat yesterday:)