
Seward has an awesome new park and we too full advantage. Kenny loved the slide and even when down the tube slide all by herself. Luckily, she stopped long enough in this tunnel to give me a smile.
We went to Seward this year to celebrate my mom's birthday and had a great time hanging out with the family. We even were blessed with one day of beautiful weather.

Jumping for joy! Oh, how we love cousins!

Kenny playing some music.

Abbi and Jo attempting the climbing wall

Kennedy thought she was SO big riding her bike. She would put her feet up and grab the handles and we were off.

I love this pic of Abbi with the sailboat in the background.

Throwin' rocks in the bay.

Kenny continues to be a huge source of entertainment. She adores rocks and picked up as many as she could the whole weekend.

Oh, how I love Seward when the sun is shining!!! Kenny isn't picking her nose, she is thinking "hmmm"

These two continue to be the best of friends even though they don't get to see each other as often as they would like. We had Jojo to ourselves all day Friday and the girls squealed more than once with delight.

Kenny Boo! She loved the new trailer and slept in her own bunkbed all three nights. I think we all slept better camping than we do at home.

Abigail fighting off a smile...........stinker!

Kenny and her grandma. She loves her grandma and surprisingly she loved the boat! Kenny doesn't like loud noises or new things, but she had a great time. She kept saying "look at the water mama and look at the birdies" I need a bigger lifejacket though. Poor thing couldn't even suck her thumb she was so stuffed in that one.

I was surprise Abbi wasn't more excited about the boat. She loves the rides at the fair and so I figured she'd have a blast. However, she was pretty cautious and only wanted to stay in the cabin of the boat.

Our first boat ride was a success. No one cried and we all took a small nap. Next year maybe we'll even try to fish.
2 comments:
Oh! So fun! The sun shining in the background makes me feel so happy!
It looked like a party! What a fun park to play at. I wish they had one here. Robyn says they have one in Wasilla. I love Kenny and her personality!! It's been fun to see Abbi's personality during joyschool.
Post a Comment