
Yay for sunshine, face paint, play dough....yay for Bear Paw. We had a great time and soaked it up this year with two days of rides, parades, and games. Abigail lives for days like this.
There was an awesome face painting booth. Abigail sits so still and acts so grown-up when she sits in the the chair. She chose her design and colors. Don't you just love it!


Kenny is not the daredevil her sister is. She likes to watch Abbi from afar from mommy's arms.

Abigail on one of her many rides.

Kenny trying to be brave. She would ask to go with Abbi and so we would give it a whirl. She lasted long enough for me to take the picture.

Go, go, go on the merry-go-round

Mmmmm, suckers. Abigail can make a sucker last for hours. She savors her desserts. Where did she learn that?

Woohoo!

Waiting in line for the dragon rollercoaster. Sis was so patient and was bummed when all the rides were done.

We LOVE amusement rides and already planning for the day when we can go to Six Flags. I'll just have to cover my eyes on the scary rides while Abigail squeals with delight.
4 comments:
How fun! I am so sad I missed the Bear Paw! It looks like you guys had a blast. Zanna is missing her Abbi!!
Oh and of course the sun decides to shine when I leave... ha ha!
Looks like a lot of fun! Ah,the sunshine!!! Abbi just looks so cute in all of those clothes. It makes my heart pitter, patter to see her wear them! xo
Looks like fun. I wish we were closer so our kids could hang. Al & Abbi would be instant buddies.
Awwh cute! You got to be outside on our day of sunshine this summer - NICE! :) I will have to hit this festivity next year!
Post a Comment