Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween!

 My little mermaid and birthday princess at "trunk or treat".  This year the girls trick or treated around the rooms at our church.  It was a little crazy, but allowed us to show off our cute costumes.

Kenny's birthday (post to come soon) was on the same day as the Halloween party, so she was a birthday princess.  She stopped wearing her crown before I could get a picture.

The girls in action.  
Kennedy did such a great job of say "trick or treat".  She also loved picking out the candy herself.  Sis was still a little shy and just said please. Both the girls had a great time filling their pumpkins.
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Susan said...

We are totally trick or treating in the church next year- that's way better than outside!! It was so good to see you the other day and your little peeps are adorable:)

Merm said...

Cute! I love the top photo. I also love that kenny was a birthday princess!