Happy Birthday Boo!!!
Poor Kenny has been shortchange on both of her birthdays so far. Last year I was recovering from my ACL surgery and this year Rizz has a bulging disc and I am not feeling well.............needless to say, she is still loved and will be plenty spoiled the rest of her life.
Kennedy got more into her cake this year than last. Funny thing, she ate it from the bottom up. She wanted pink frosting. The girl knows her colors and she definitely knows what she wants!
Kenny was all business when it came to opening presents.
Oh, boy, a piano from Papa and Grandma. The girls turn on the demo mode and dance until mommy gets sick of the music.
Kennedy shares a birthday with her cousin Haylee. This is a picture of the two on their real birthdays! Aren't they adorable? Okay, Kenny is adorable and Haylee is beautiful. Love them both!
Happy Birthday Kennedy! You have brought so much joy and laughter into our home. Things that you can do/know right now:
-recognize all of the letters of the alphabet, and sounds to most of them
-point out all of the colors that you see
-you ADORE animals and play with them all the time (figurines)
-you want to know what everything says
-you love to dance and shake your bum
-you love to make mom and dad laugh......"hey guys, no more boobin'!" (that means crying)
-you are best friends with your sister
-you say the best prayers
-you love to sing songs and do the actions
-talk in complete sentences and amaze us all the time with your vocabulary
-you are very demanding, but oh so loveable.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Kenny! Good thing she is so little and doesn't care when you celebrate her birthday. She is definetly so adorable and I love her!!
Happy birthday you little cutie pie. I really can't believe how smart this little cookie is. I was BLOWN away on our trip to Seward.
I Love that she ate the cupcake from the bottom up! How funny!
Post a Comment