
Abbi LOVES to help her daddy when he is doing projects around the house. The other day she held the flashlight for him as he fixed the kitchen sink.
Title of this shot........."Princess with an attitude"

Whenever Abbi puts her shoes on by herself, she always gets them on the right feet. I am impressed. She loves shoes, just like her momma.
The other day Abbi found the baby sunglasses and I just had to get some shots of her being a character in them.

Don't mess with me man, I am two!

Cool Dude!

Abbi is growing up way too fast. She will be 3 next week and I can't believe how much fun it has been to have her in our home. Thanks for making us smile sis!
1 comment:
Oh Abbi! What a cutie. We met a little "Abbi" here in Utah and Lydia said, "That is not MY Abbi friend, she lives in Alaska". I had to laugh. :)
Post a Comment