
Kennedy is definitely coming into her own as of late. She knows what she wants, when she wants it, and how she wants it. Kenny has the best sense of humor. She makes jokes, sings songs, tickles feet, teases mom and dad, and gives the best kisses (sound effects of "mmmm-waaa" included.
Something extra special about Kenny is her STICK. Some babies have a blankie or special stuffed animal, but not our Ken. She has her stick. It is a drum stick that she carries with her at ALL times. We only let her have one, because then she would never move around. She has to hold it drinking her bottle, eating dinner, getting her diaper changed.....get the picture. The first thing she asks for in the morning is....."a stick?.....a stick?".

She has the strongest grip around because one hand always has the stick. Watch out for her pinch. It hurts!
(Playing with another toy, but stick is still close by)

I love this pic! Just hangin' out, chillin' with my stick.

Ken always has to hold the stick upside down too. Picky, picky. One time I forgot to take the stick from her when I put her down for her nap. I knew when she woke up 2 hours later because she was clanging on the bars of her crib like a prisoner would do with a metal cup in jail. (old movies) . Anyway, if you know Kenny, then you have met the stick.......if not..........you can now meet them both from afar.
4 comments:
She is too funny. When I was holding her at volleyball, she dropped her stick but caught it between her feet 3 times! She never let it go. Maybe she will be a famous drummer some day.
That is so cute! And funny too. What does it mean I wonder? Will she be a writer? A drum player? A symphony conductor?
What a cutie!
What a character! The stick...oh the stick! I might need to buy a set from Target to remind me of Kenny! Really, I wonder what a child psychiatrist would say.
She really is a doll! I love the stick! Abby looks so grown up too...when did that happen?!?...three next week! SO SO CUTE!
Post a Comment