It has been one crazy week, but we are in our new home (and loving it, I might add). We still have boxes decorating rooms and halls, but it is cozy and warm and all around lovely. I forgot how dark it gets at night when you don't live in the big city. =) No police sirens, no neighbors, nothing but starry nights and now nightlights in Abigail's room. (It's a little too dark for her).
Abbi LOVES her new room and plays up there all by herself for lengthy periods of time. Whenever we are away from home, she says she wants to go home to the new blue house. Kenny is doing better and hasn't cried for the last two nights when I put her in her crib. Rizz fixed the cable and so we are now finally back on line in the land of Internet and TV. It is amazing how reading the newspaper can seem so cavemanish. He also installed our new dishwasher and second new fridge (first one didn't fit) They look lovely. Koda is LOVING his new digs. He takes long leisurely play breaks outside in the wilderness and comes back and sits on the porch when he is done. I am doing well too, sick of boxes, but loving the new place and excited to get started on all of the renovating. Anyone have a desire to peel off some wall paper?
Thank you to all who have helped with the move: Mom for endless babysitting, Dad, the Young Men and Men of Centennial Park Ward, the Harr's, Randy Russell, Bro. Nelson, the Adams, Jason Smedley, Devin Mestas, Brent McGinty............good times had by all (okay, that is a lie, but we really appreciated all of the help!!!!!!!!!)
Remember, if you need us:
we have a new address and new phone number so please email one of us for the new contact information.
Will post pics of before and after's soon.
Happy New Year to all!!!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is so encouraging to see how happy you are in your new home, wallpaper and all! I'm psyched to stip! (wallpaper, I mean, but I won't deny the devilish laugh I just gave with my dirty mind) Anywhoo -
glad to hear you're doing well, and back online. :)
Oh I'm so grateful that you love your house! I would love to help you peel paper...I wish!
How are you doing..health wise??
give those girlies kisses for me!
Very exciting! I am glad you are loving it. I want to strip also! :) You just give the shout for when!
Post a Comment