(Still being good sports)
No longer being a good sport. Mom, get me outside, I am burning up!!!
Once outside, everyone was SO happy! They girls had the best time and I figured instead of shoveling our new long driveway, I could just pack it down with snow as I pulled the girls up and down the driveway. Huge success all the way around. =)
Abbi has been dying to go sledding. She really is such an active kid. I feel bad that she has been so cooped up with my knee. But, I am on the mend....only need 10 more degrees and some muscle mass. Again, good exercise up and down the driveway with Abbi yelling, "Again mom!"
How precious is my little snow bunny? Uh, I can barely take how cute she is. No wonder she is so spoiled. I am a sucker!!
Kenny had the best time too. She happily sat in her sled going up and down the driveway for over 20 min. and then sat and watched me shovel for another 10 min. happy as a clam.
I am so glad that I got over my laziness and desire to avoid the snowsuit issue. We had so much fun. If anyone wants to come out and join us, we just might make it our daily routine if the weather holds! If you can beat em', join em'!!
I love being a SAHM!
7 comments:
Looks like they had a blast. We are excited to see you all tomorrow!
That hat and the child in it might be the cuteset things ever! Enjoy your snow...we're still in the midst of a dry spell...so sad.
What a good mom you are! The twins would stay out in the snow all day if I let them. They love to eat it! We'll have to have a playdate outside one of these days! When are you doing your wallpapering party?
The good old snowsuit issue- every mother's nightmare!! A play date sound so great plus my girls are dying to know where you live!!
I am the same way! Getting ready is a big pain and cleaning up when you get back in is bad too. But you are a good mom for doing that. Call me next time and we can do laps up and down your driveway!
You really are a wonderful mom! I usually avoid it...I will try to think of you next time!
Oh I just love those girlies!
Post a Comment