Sunday, January 24, 2010

Let the stripping begin!!!

It's not what you think......=). We have begun the remodeling process and have "stripped" the dining room of its hideous flowers. Yay! Pictures are in the wrong order. Above is obviously after Chablis, Melinda, and I slaved all day on the walls.
The chandelier and ceiling are now gone as well. I will post pics of the finished project hopefully sooner than later.

Abbi had a blast with the kids. This is the gang hanging out on the couch watching Toy Story. It was a long day for them, but they were troopers.

Abbi and the boys thought they would have a diaper party. I took their pictures for future blackmail. This is Abbi and Peyton entranced in the movie and yet holding the same pose. So cute!
Nothing like hanging out with friends in diapers!!
Big thanks to Chablis, Melinda, their children and my husband for the long hours. Excited to get started, but already want it done............I think I am in trouble. =)

4 comments:

9 of Us said...

Fooofurrr!

Melinda H. said...

Chablis and I were thinking that every Wednesday we should have a "stripping" party. But after that last room, I think we all need a month off, j/k! Can't wait to see the colors you've chosen.

Chablis said...

I don't think it was *that* bad! I'm totally up for wallpaper Wednesdays. :)

Smedley Family said...

when do we get to come see!!!???