Monday, August 31, 2009

Knock, knock

Knock, knock...........

Who's there?

Mason Family.........

Mason Family who?

Mason Family who needs to blog, but has been homeless for 5 days. (Okay, really bad joke)

Just wanted to update everyone on our situation. We are moving into, what hopefully is, our triplex tomorrow!!! My lovely parents' have let us stay with them the past five days. It was craziness getting out of the Tyone house and I must say, a little emotional, but thanks to the Young Men, Brent, Devin and Amy, my parents, Melinda, Susan, Chablis, Cathy, Tammy, and Lisa, we were able to make it in time.

Somethings that I have learned in the past weekish..................
1. When my stress level goes up, so does my desire for exercise and chocolate. Go figure.

2. I am extremely forgetful in crazy situations

3. I am a horrible mover. I don't see how the couch is supposed to fit through the door. I
can't visualize how I am supposed to turn the darn thing.

4. I love the new smell of the cleaner "fabuloso". Thanks Chablis! (no I am not sniffing
cleaners in my spare time)

5. There is humility in letting someone else clean up your filth. Thanks Ladies!

6. My husband owns way too many shovels. (Love you dear)

7. Play-dough is one of the best inventions, Abbi LOVES it. Thanks Susan!

8. I adore going out to eat......mmmm, Subway anyone? Why is eating out addictive?

9. Love that my girls have been super flexible through it all and Abbi has only want to go
"home" once. We have been talking up her new bedroom.

10. Grateful I am not living in a motorhome. Darc, you are a champ!

Thanks to all for your help and continued help! We are so grateful!

4 comments:

Susan said...

I'm with you on the visualization thing- I'm super bad at puzzles!! Glad you don't sound too traumatized by all the craziness:) Craving exercise when stressed- that might just change my life!!

9 of Us said...

Just be glad you are moving in somewhere!! Hope the landlord thing gets better for you! This will all pay off for you someday.

Chablis said...

No matter how far you go, moving is ALWAYS such an ordeal. I was glad to help clean your house, wish I could have helped more!

Lindsay JJ said...

Great to see you the other night Bobbi! I can't imagine moving out with no where to go! I hope that everything goes quickly and you get moved in soon! Good luck and hope to see you sooner than later!