- Monday: Learned how to give mom a heart attack by throwing her wallet on the floor of Costco when she wasn't looking. It was funny to watch her attempt to pay and discover it was gone. (yes, I was blessed that someone turned it in)
- Tuesday: Learned how to get my mom arrested...........okay maybe that is taking it a little too far. I learned that if you press the numbers: 9-1-1, a lady will call your house back to see if you are okay. Note to self...........mom got in trouble for this one. (what are the odds?)
- Wednesday: Said my first word:..............................Abbi. (that fits, she adores her sis)
What will tomorrow bring?...........................we'll let you know.
8 comments:
I love it that her first word was Abbi!! Makes my heart melt.
Oh my stink! She said her first word!!! I love it!
What would you tell your YW if you got arrested? Ha ha so funny!
I love your girls!!
the 911 thing happened to me too and I got the same lecture about the phone is not a toy.....
Good thing your previous post was all about how adorable and precious she was, huh? :)
What's your house story these days?
I managed to get through without the 911 call. Do those people think mothers encourage the children to do this?
Oh no that is way too big! She is so adorable!
Oh my. That is all too funny. What good would kids be if they didn't keep you on your toes?
Hope your "homeless" weekend is going well! :)
Post a Comment