Friday, September 11, 2009

Fair Hair Scare

We had the joys of going to the fair this year and had a great time with the kids, my sis and her fam and the grandma's. Abbi loved the fair and being with her cousins. The above shot is at the end of the day and telling Abbi we have to go home.

Rizz said this was the best 10 bucks he has ever spent. Kenny was quite upset with him for holding her while she got this done. She lunged for my mom when it was all done. She wanted nothing to do with Daddy. Oh how we have fun at the expense of our children.
What the? Sis, what is in your hair? Kenny wondering what pink creature has taken over her sissy.
Oh, look at the proud parents of the two pink princess'. It was all fun and games until bath time later that night. Oh, the screams of joy. =)
It was a wonderful day and we can't wait for next year. Thanks to Uncle Aaron for the great pics!

9 comments:

Mac and Starr said...

Too cute! Love the pink do's. I miss the AK Fair...our Vernal fair was not even comparable. Maybe next year!

Kritta22 said...

I love the pink do's!!
I miss ya!

jill 'E' jam said...

We LOVED the fair this year! I ventured out with all six of mine alone and we were there 10 hours :) I'll get pics of Katrina's fair hair soon. It's HUGE!!!

Chablis said...

SO cute! It reminds me of when I was "JEM" for Halloween when I was 6 years old. :) When they grow up, they'll love these pics and forget how much they hated washing it out.

Loi said...

Ummmm - how come mommy and daddy don't have pink hair?

How's the new house?

let me know if you want to go to a vball game together!

Cathie said...

SO FUNNY! I love Kenny's little mug looking at Abbi's hair. Very, very cute!

Lindsay JJ said...

The whole aftermath thing is exactly why we have never done the crazy hair at the fair. It is hard enough to get them to wash the face paintings off. Arg! You guys are awesome! I bet Kennedy was quite the entertainment for the fair goers!

Anonymous said...

Love the fair hair!! And I miss the AK fair so much!! We ventured out to the Spokane fair last night and it just doesn't compare. We didn't even have the option of "fair hair" here. So sad!!

Smedley Family said...

too cute!! we want to come see the new pad!!!