BEAR PAW
Abbi LOVED the pony rides. The funniest part was the sign on the horse trailer:
Pony Ride: $7.00 Picture Button: $5.00 Picture Magnet: $7.00 Happiness....................is riding a pony.
I think Abbi whole heartily agrees!
I think Abbi whole heartily agrees!
Kenny, doing what Kenny does best! She was such a patient little sis while her big sis was tearin' up the place. I fear for Kenny next summer, she will be dragged to places I fear she might not like. Abbi was playing with a 9mo. old boy today, Henry, that can crawl and move quite well. She was sooo interested and just wanted to play. Maybe that is why Kenny is so slow to start moving. She's got it all figured out.

Luckily for Abbi, she has her father. I was not born to go on amusement rides; they were. I still have not so fond memories of going to Lagoon with my cousin and getting trapped on the squirrel cages with my cousin Travis. Love Travis to death, but because he is deaf two things resulted from that ride: one, I got incredibly sick because we went round and round in circles until the blessed ride stopped. Travis' ears don't effect his motion sickness sensor. & two: Trav didn't understand that I was not having time of my life and was about to hurl all over him. Good times. After that ride, I sat for the rest of the day and he went to the Colossus.


Luckily for Abbi, she has her father. I was not born to go on amusement rides; they were. I still have not so fond memories of going to Lagoon with my cousin and getting trapped on the squirrel cages with my cousin Travis. Love Travis to death, but because he is deaf two things resulted from that ride: one, I got incredibly sick because we went round and round in circles until the blessed ride stopped. Travis' ears don't effect his motion sickness sensor. & two: Trav didn't understand that I was not having time of my life and was about to hurl all over him. Good times. After that ride, I sat for the rest of the day and he went to the Colossus.
Abbi HAD to go on the boat ride. She had eyed it from the start. We tried to distract her with other rides, but alas: she took off from Rizz and I and was in full run and before we had the chance to catch her, she was in line for the ride. Technically, she was a little too short for the ride, but thankfully the carny that was working his station failed to notice. (I don't think I could've broke the news to her, she had eyed this ride from the start). She had a FABULOUS time and smiled the whole time. Rizz said even he got a little nervous during the ride. This kid......she is going to be fun to watch ( through my fingers covering my face) as she grows up.
We had a great time at Bear Paw and can't wait for the fair. Look out tilt-a-whirl!
1 comment:
She is a crazy woman!! I think my Jolee has my cautious side.
Post a Comment