Saturday, July 25, 2009

Abigail Spring, You are the Funniest Thing!!

Just have to record some of Abbi's sayings from the past couple of days. For 2yrs. 3mo., she has us quite entertained!

1. Abbi was riding with her dad in the truck and said..."You're funny dad"

2. She had a nightmare last night and was talking in her sleep, she was yelling........."I DO IT MYSELF! I DO IT MYSELF". Rizz just patted her back and and lulled her out of her nightmare.=)

3. Abbi loves to weigh herself on the scale and calls it "Thinking Zero" because it blinks for a few seconds while it determines your weight. Regrettably she had me step on the scale tonight and said "You do it mom", the number came across, I told her the weight, and she said, "Good job mom, awesome". I guess numbers aren't everything. =^)

4. We don't let Abbi have soda, which is quite the accomplishment if you know me and my drinking habits. (let's just say they are not good). She got a hold of her cousin's orange soda today and took a big swig. I saw the after and told her to give it back to Jojo and she smiled and said, "mmmmmm, that was good". How do you not laugh at that one?

5. Rizz and I are no longer just "Mommy and Daddy", we are "Mom and Dad". Makes me feel old.=)

6. Abbi loves to sing into her crayola magic markers (the cap has to be off). She is a great singer and always invites us to join in. Favorite songs: itsy, bitsy little spider, the Word World theme song, I am a Child of God, and Happy Birthday.

7. Whenever she leaves the room she says "I'll be right back."

8. She told Kenny the other day that "All of your dreams can come true."

9. She coos and giggles at her little sister. They are the best of friends. Gotta love sisters.

10. I was typing this blog and her Abbi say, "Jesus Christ" and immediately thought..........ahhh! who taught her to use the Lord's name in vain? Why I shouldn't jump to conclusions: She was looking at the Strength of Youth pamphlet and had turned to the picture of Jesus. She is just such a sponge.........you never know with this one.

11. The best for last: Abbi has said the prayer at dinner for the last two nights. It is still a whisper, but she says the whole thing and it is so precious. She is our sweet, spunky, adventurous, angel!

3 comments:

9 of Us said...

The virgin soda experience was the funniest thing I have seen in a while! What a great time we had hanging out with you guys.

Susan said...

She is seriously so cute and funny!! I don't think I'll be working out this week as Jack is still on restrictive activity. I have nightmares of him hitting his head on the gym floor!!

Loi said...

Thanks for sharing these moments. They have so much to teach their parents, don't they?

BTW - we found the kayak on craigslist (my hubby is addicted). We might go try it out this weekend if weather cooperates.