Chablis and the kiddo's and I decided to head up to Arctic Valley today to check out the blueberries. They are already out!! We've had such a warm summer, that they are ripe for the picking. The kids were troopers for the most part and we had an enjoyable time in the great outdoors.

Taking time to smell the roses......well, fireweed.


Conquering the mountain. Abbi kept saying that she wanted to go the top.



Uhhh, mom?..........we are supposed to be going this way. Trust me, I know, I'm 2!
Taking time to smell the roses......well, fireweed.
Conquering the mountain. Abbi kept saying that she wanted to go the top.
4 comments:
Yay! Those turned out SO cute! I haven't even got my camera out of my purse to look at the ones I got...you're quick!
Thank you so much for bringing us along. It was just what we needed!
You might want to check and see if Abbi stored any blueberries in her monkey back pack. You know...in case the monkey gets hungry.
How are you doing with NOT having to start volleyball next week?
Looks like a great day and a great hike. I miss those beautiful trails...we have plenty around here, but they don't quite compare!! Are you still homeless?
Oh how fun! I better get up there and get some of these wild berries!
Post a Comment