Friday, July 17, 2009

Going, going, GONE!!!

Well, it won't be official until we close on the 28th of August, but we accepted an offer on our house. They looked at the house on Monday and made an offer that night! Quite exciting! The two best things is that we got above our asking price and FSBO gave us our money back because they didn't even have time to list us on MLS. So we are now starting the process of getting things in order and waiting for the inspections...................but the clock is now ticking for us to move. Anyone need a house sitter? =) We won't know on our triplex until Sept. and so things are kinda in the air where we will be staying for a little while. Hmmmmmmm, seems homelessness runs in the family. (My sis is waiting for her house to be done and living out of her motorhome). If you have extra boxes around, let me know and I'll come pick them up. If you see a cute little family on the side of the street in August, stop by and give us a hello. =^).

5 comments:

Steph said...

Wahooo on selling the house!

I have a BUNCH of boxes if you want them, they are all yours! ;)

Hope you can find a place to live soon...and that everything with the triplex goes smoothly too.

Dawn said...

Congratulations! Oh my goodness, that was a quick sale! You guys did such a great job with the remodel! I still have your little chair and sippy cup, in the back of my car, keep meaning to drop it by your house. I will try on monday, I have a doc appt in Anchorage in the morning. If you arn't home, is it ok to leave it on your door step? Congrats again on selling the house! Super exciting!

Loi said...

I have a couple of boxes!
Let us know if you want to rent the motorhome for a while.

Congrats on selling the house so quickly!

Minderella said...

Congrats! That is great! Way awesome!

Lindsay JJ said...

congrats! wow! you guys did such a great job on the remodel is doesn't surprise me in the least! That tri-plex doesn't happen to be in south anch? ;)