Wednesday, July 8, 2009

For Sale!

Calling all house buyers!!! Do you want to buy a some of our blood, sweat, and tears..........and lots of our love? Well then.............buy our house. =) Rizz and I are finally done with the house and ready to transition into our investment property, but in order to do so, we need to sell our first home. If you want to check out our labor of love, we have created a blog:
http://liveontyone.blogspot.com. (revised 9/9, you have to leave out the www. )
Hey, we know a great lender too. =) Thanks Bro-n-law!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks beautiful! I loved how the downstairs turned out ;-) You guys have worked so hard, best of luck selling.
carissa

britni jean said...

your house looks awesome! you guys did a great job! i love your decorating. brian was impressed with the downstairs tile job. i feel like i've been to your home now. however, i guess it won't be your home for long. where are you moving?! good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bobbi...tried to go check it out and it's not bringing anythign up. You can see the header of your blog, but nothing else came up for me. I'll keep trying...

Anonymous said...

I finally got it to work...your house is awesome!! Why are you moving?

jill 'E' jam said...

Holy cow! Your house looks fabulous! You guys really did a great job!! It looks brand new! :)

Loi said...

So at your new place will you have to do all of that work again? Let us know if Rizz wants a side job doing a few projects at our house :-)

To find a house in that good of shape, with that big of a lot is a STEAL! Did you already register it with the military housing office and/or a FSBO website?

Cathie said...

Okay, I am rethinking that we didn't feel like your house was right for us! It really is AMAZING and a STEEL! I know it will go fast. Gorgeous, gorgeous! Good job!
Also, thank you for supporting me at BodyStep this morning. I knew it wouldn't be the best turn out and I really appreciated you there.