Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Splashes and Smiles

My darling little diaper buns. So this is what it looks like when your thighs don't touch. I have always wondered what the feeling would be like...........now I can ask Abigail. My itsy-bitsy is the cutest thing around and loves to "splashin' splashin'" her wack-a-moles.
I love when they squat down and then wonder why their diaper is wet.
Stompin' in the hot summer sun. Okay, maybe not scorching hot, but warm enough to watch my toddler play in the water. I do miss water parks something fierce!
My adorable "Kenny" is officially 8 months old today. She is finding her own personality. She loves to watch Abigail play and getting stronger by the day. She is still a compensating for the weight for her noggin', but she is getting there.
I LOVE kissing these cheeks. They are so soft and squishy. Kenny loves to give open mouth kisses and smother my cheeks in her drool. I'll take em'.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Sooo cute!!! They grow up fast!!

9 of Us said...

Fun Fun Fun!!

Amy Mestas said...

Too cute! Keep enjoying the sunshine!!!

Kritta22 said...

It has been so nice huh!?? i love it!

Cathie said...

I love the thigh comment! I am laughing, because I have always wanted to know how that feels!! :) What fun water toys - thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

How does the mole game work? Do they fill with water and squirt up when you smash them or is the water just on the surface and they are air filled? Looks like fun!! Enjoy the sun.

jill 'E' jam said...

Did I see you rollerblading no the path along the freeway yesterday?? My kids and I thought it looked like you :)