Friday, May 1, 2009

My Baby is 6 Months!



My little princess is officially 6 months, although we are just about in 9 mo. clothing. She continues to impress us with her sweet nature and happy disposition. She adores Abigail and gets so excited every time she comes over to cuddle on her.



Still obsessed with the thumb and includes the fingers when needed.



Our precious angel!




I love this sun hat. We got it in Kona.



Kennedy, thank you for bringing such love and happiness into our home. Our little family feels more complete with you in it. Daddy and I have loved being your parents and love every cuddle and squishy cheek kiss.

Current nicknames: Kenny, Kenny Benny, Stuff stuff, Missa Munkins (ask Rizz), sissy.

We love you Kenny!

7 comments:

Mac and Starr said...

As chubby as she is...she still looks a lot like Abigail! Love love the chub!

Susan said...

She is soooo yummy!!! By the way my rear end is still hurting and I did a level 8 on the eliptical!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I have said it once and I will say it again...I think she's the most beautiful little angel ever. Truly a gift.

Dana said...

wow - 6 months - time flies and her eyes are still so blue.

If you are serious about getting involved with officiating give me your email - diaasland@hotmail.com is mine. I will pass it on to Julie Weber - the new assignor

9 of Us said...

I love to suck on those wrinkles!! Great pics and yeah for being half a year old!! Way to go Kenny!

Smedley Family said...

she is so cute! i'm glad i finally got to meet her!! it was good to catch up with you for the short while. we need to have you over soon!

jennywren said...

What a sweetie!! Your girls are just beautiful. :0)