
Rizz is yawning, not screaming for joy. Abbi loved the hunt for the eggs.

"More Candy"...is what we heard after all the eggs were opened.
I tried to get some nice Easter dress pics, but Abbi was not having it.

Easter Egg hunt at Mirror Lake Middle School. They had it sectioned off by age group. It was fun, but I already have a new plan for next year.........do it yourself. More eggs, less driving, and definitely less people. It was a nice community event though. Bonus, the Easter bunny was there.


Abigail couldn't wait for them to say go.
I know I always say, My sweet Kenny, but she truly is the sweetest thing you will ever meet. She is always smiling, cooing, or cuddling. Abbi can't wait for her to grow up and run with her, but I am loving the cuddly stage.






Doesn't Kenny make the cutest bunny ever?!
We had a great Easter. I hope everyone did as well. It was great to reflect on the Savior and the atonement. What a priceless gift we have been given. I am always amazed at how much my Savior loves me and blesses me each day. Thanks to each one of you for adding joy and blessings into my life.
4 comments:
Yes...Kennedy does make the cutest Easter bunny ever!! I think she is possibly the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I wish we were closer so I could give her a big squeeze. I think that instead of Hawaii the Swanson/Mason/Souter family vacation should be Coeur d'Alene next year!! Also...the picture of Abbi 1st thing in the morning is priceless. You need to save that for her high school yearbook!! You were a brave soul to attempt the mass egg hunt...I am sure Abbi loved it though. You are a good mamma!
It is true about Kennedy...she is the sweetest baby. She is so patient and always has a big smile when you look at her.
I am all in next year for an "at home" Easter egg hunt! We were all so darn sick this Easter. I am thinking that the change in weather is putting out a sick bug. I guess I shouldn't complain, right? The snow is melting awfully fast and I hate to think spring is here and then have it snow again like last year!
The people at church said that this year's hunt had the most people they have ever had....by a bunch. Guess I did my job of advertising well, huh? We didn't even try one this year, but next year I'm game for creating our own smaller one with you! I'm sure our puppies would be willing to hide the eggs for us.
Any news on finding a replacement for you? I tried talking Sonnett into it the other day.
If you know of a day you are heading out to ER to visit your folks, give me a call and we can meet at my house or a park or where ever.....
I love Abby's morning picture! :) What cute little girls!
Post a Comment