Monday, April 6, 2009

ABIGAIL IS TWO!!!!!

IS SPRING HERE YET?
Happy Spring Everyone. I am trying not to get my hopes up about the snow melting quickly, but here is to keeping my fingers crossed. We are definitely getting excited about hiking, camping, and summer time fun with all of the extra sunshine.
Working on the tummy time with Kennedy. Let's just say it is not her favorite activity since her noggen is just so big. She is sure growing like crazy!
We have a love affair with Elmo in our house. Abigail loves Elmo and now we are set. Abbi turned two on Sunday, I can't believe it. She now has Elmo big girl panties, elmo bubbles, elmo doctor set, and another Elmo book. She is in hog heaven. Above is my attempt at an Elmo cake. I sat the cake in Abbi's Elmo chair in case you needed a hint of who I was attempting to create.
We decided to have a family birthday party this year and do more kiddos next year. We had a great time with all of the family. Thanks to everyone for making Abbi's big 2nd Birthday so great!
Abbi is great at opening her own presents now. She stayed right on task.

My sweet Kennedy trying to get into the Elmo Birthday spirit.
Kennedy trying to get into the spirit by sucking her thumb and holding on to the balloons sqeaker toy
Abbi working hard to blow up the balloon sqeakers.
Small success!!

6 comments:

Cathie said...

What a cutie! She is in Elmo heaven - Corbin loves him too. I was totally impressed with your Elmo cake and didn't even need the chair hint of who it was! :) I don't have a chariot, but I do have a jogging stroller and it did okay on the trails yesterday so if you go walking or jogging count me in!

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! Love the bunny ears and the cake - it's awesome!

Kritta22 said...

Great job on the cake!! You are a superstar!!!

Happy Birthday Abbi!!!!

jennywren said...

Your girls are getting so big! And they are such cutie-pies. :) Love the elmo cake, it was waaay better than the killer whale cake I attempted for Bryson's birthday. The things we do for our kids. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that Elmo cake...You did a fantastic job. I can't believe she is two!! Such a big girl. I was just given an adorable Elmo costume and it's all yours if you think Abbi would like it. Allie is more of a Blues Clues kid. Just shoot me an email and let me know and I will pack it up and send it to you. :)

9 of Us said...

Finally on here to comment. Glad Abbi likes her Elmo doctor set, maybe she will be a doctor genius one day!