Two things that have been going not in my field of view: Abigail pooping and Kennedy rolling over. It seems that every time I am not focused on Kennedy, she rolls over..........this is a good thing since she is perfectly content on her back. Tummy time has not been her favorite, probably because every time she is on her belly she spits and then I have to be quick to remove the spit or she will face plant in it.
I know the potty thing with Abbi is normal. We have been really talking about using the big girl potty, but still attached to those diapers. The big news about Abbi, we went to her two year check up and she is now in the 25% of weight. How exciting is that?! Long gone are the days of 3-5%. She is still our skinny mini. She is loving the warm weather and playing at the parks. She is my little dare devil and goes down the big slides all by herself.
I will be posting pics of Rizz's lovely tile job of our downstairs bathroom. It looks awesome.
Happy sunshine everyone!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun times at the park...I hope that you were able to get all that dirt out of Abbi's hair. So sorry! I even had it in my hair, I am not sure how. It will be nice to go out walking tomorrow, looking forward to it.
That sneaky Abbi. JoJo istotally in the same boat, I hate potty training! All in due time I guess. Just think, I get to do it all over again!
Post a Comment