Abigail is having a good time claiming the house. I walked into my bathroom yesterday to find her going through the drawers. This picture is the 2nd picture I took........a look of sweet innocence..of, look how cute I am mommy. The picture that follows this one is the look of; oh, I am not supposed to be in here?
Surprise! Mommy has found you! =) It's a good thing she is not quite standing.
I came home from a meeting to find that Rizz was one proud papa of his little explorer. He said when he came back into the living room, this is where he found Abbi. She had a great time hanging out at the bottom of her exersaucer and banging the floor with an empty coke bottle.Rizz and I are way excited. For one, he is done with school for the semester this week and we can actually hang out a bit and we just bought a pop-up trailer. Can't wait to go camping and hiking!!!! Bring it on!
5 comments:
You know who to invite when you go camping!!!! Haakon and Lindsay just told us to buy a pop-up just the other day. Sounds like we better, or we wont get invited :D I'll call you to go Hiking when school gets out. Baldy ok?
Congrats to Rizz!! Enjoy the extra time together.
We have some cute pictures of Hunter when he was that age going through all sorts of drawers. He would pull everything out and then sit in the drawer. Pretty cute times! I forgot that you asked how to add names to your blog. You go to layout (you need to have the addresses of the blogs you are adding before hand. Ex: www.gmharr.blogspot.com). When you are in layout you choose "add a page element". Within that are a bunch of different things to choose from. Choose "Link List". Title it whatever you want. I have mine broken into Family & Friends. Then under New Site URL add the address, www.gmharr.blogspot.com, just an example, of whatever site you are adding (you can also do favorite websites that you go to). Then below that is New Site Name. That's where you will type in people's names. On my blog in that space I do this: Greg & Melinda Harr. That way other people will know who they are when they look at your blog. Or you can use last names, nicknames, whatever you prefer, obviously. Then you press add link after every entry. When you are completely done you press the save changes button and that's it. It's very easy. Sorry for the novel, hope it helps.
yeah, i'm glad that you have a blog!! and your little abbi is so cute! i love her big blue eyes!! i can't believe that she is already one! wow! happy birthday to abbi!! also, congratulations on your new baby fetus!! yeah!!
Aren't you back yet!!!!
Post a Comment