Abbi and I were able to escape to Utah for a week to surprise Kamie Jo and to see great friends and family. We had a great trip! It was so fun to be with all the girls again and to see the family. Abbi and I were able to go to the Hogle Zoo while we were there. She loved the monkeys, rhinos, and giraffes.Surprising Kamie Jo at the Sphagetti Factory after a long 2 year absence. Kam has been on a mission for the last 18months in Belize and El Salvador. We are so glad that Kamie Jo is home!!
Abbi chewing on a straw, waiting to meet Kamie Jo for the first time.



My how things have changed! Let's count the strollers........we are still missing two Cami A. and Tiff's kids. Seems like yesterday we were living up the single days, training for marathons, climbing snow swept mountains, playing tennis, oh and most importantly..........LIVING IN ALASKA!! It was great to be with all the former Alaskans, now Utahns. Being moms together is a trip. Tiff was able to get us into the "Race for the Cure". We, along with 14,000 others, shuffled our way along the 3.2 mile course. We crossed the starting line as the winner crossed the finish line. Man, were there A LOT of people. I ran into one of my best friend from high school. I hadn't seen her since my sophomore year of college. Steph was there will all of her sisters. It was crazy to run into to them, but so nice! Small world, even when surrounded by 14,000 people.
I came home to my sweet husband, a detailed durango, a new rocking chair, flowers, and many more sweet gifts from Rizz. It is great to be home. Abigail was SO excited to see her daddy. We are all doing better and hope to get outside for the first time this week since the flu is finally leaving our house. I hope all is well with everyone........be looking for what the new baby is. We are 16 weeks on Monday and getting close to finding out what our newest addition is going to be.
1 comment:
Hey Bobs-- I have been meaning to call to make sure you all made it home safe. It was so much fun having you here. Thanks for posting those pictures that one at the race is great. :) Love you
Post a Comment