Every day Abbi seems to be doing something new. She loves to give nice open mouth slimy kisses on your cheek, climb over dinning room chairs, and chase after her princess ball. We've also discovered she has a passion for cheese. If I give her a block of cheese, she can't wait to get the whole thing in her mouth. Sometimes I have to help her pace herself. We are having so much fun with our "Bugs" or "Toots". (Our adoring nicknames).Yesterday, I brought Abbi with my to the doctor's office for my 12 week check-up. We were lucky enough to get more sonogram pics (I am hoping to scan some in). The baby is doing great and we can see fingers, face, nose, eyes, long legs, and a cute little bum. Makes all the being sick and getting fat worth it. =) I still won't be the champ that my sister is of having 5, but I am doing my best.
A sure sign that summer is on its way. The ducks and geese are returning. It is a glorious sight. Koda thinks he is a hunting dog, but I am sure once he gets close enough he will pee himself and sprint out of the water. He does so well on our walks and even heals without a leash.
Abbi says hello!This week, we've been out on a walk everyday. It has been so great. Dakota is loving it and shedding his hibernation fat. Poor dog, his collar is almost a choker. Abbi loves to watch Koda through her Chariot and laughs at him when he whines because he wants to go. My knee is doing really well. I am even up to jogging a minute, walking a minute. It is the small things in life I guess.
4 comments:
We all must be speaking too soon. Gotta LOVE that snow that came last night that dumped 16" on us!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH such mind games!!! Bike rides, then snow clothes, bike rides, then snow clothes. Stop the insanity!!!!!!!!
How can I get those funny Wii videos from you guys that made me almost pee my pants!?
I'll get Rizz to work on the videos. I am sooooo sad about the snow!!! =(
Cute pic of Abbi. I'll have to send the ones I got of her and Chucky this weekend. Thanks for all the help with Bruno and the kids this weekend. We had a great time. Love ya.
Post a Comment