

So, I've been debating on whether or not to chop off my hair and finally I came to the conclusion.........yes. I think I lost 5lbs off of my head. I am still adjusting to it, but I am enjoying the new do. I took some not so flattering pics to give you an idea.
Abbi is 11 1/2 months old. Getting ready for the big No. 1. Time flies, except when you are pregnant. =) Abbi is getting more into feeding herself. It is so cute to watch her eat Ritz crackers and this morning she really liked pasta. It's the little things with her. She is so skinny that we want her to eat straight fat. =). Go Daddy's genes.
Pregnancy is trucking right along. I go in for my first check-up next Thursday. I am excited to actually find out a due date and maybe get back on Zofran. I have been pretty worthless this last week, just puking, curled up in the fetal position, or wishing I was sleeping. I just rub my belly to find my smile. Quite the amazing process.
Nothing else to big to report. Life is good. Love the spring sunshine and the late sunny nights. I know all you former Alaskan people miss that!!
Love to you all!
5 comments:
Your hair looks really cute!
If I were to shave off my entire head of hair it would probably weight 2 pounds. :)
I'm sorry you are so sick when you are preggo. I hope you can get some medicine soon and feel better!
How is life for you? Do you have any pics of you and the family? Thanks for checking in on me. =) If I make it to Utah this summer it would sure be fun to see you.
Hmmm... Due in Oct/Nov... Let's see what volleyball rumors we can start with that information :) Congrats!
Hair is pretty cute Bob! I like it and it doesn't look too hard to maintain. I vote Zofran all the way! See you soon for this weekend. Bruno is getting excited to see Koda.
Love the hair...ironically...I got the exact haircut last Friday. It's very simple and sassy :) Bring on the Zofran!! I know it worked wonders for me. Too bad you don't have some left from last time :( Hugs!!
Post a Comment