Monday, March 24, 2008

When it rains, it pours!

Sorry, no pics for now. This has been a crazy couple of days. Rizz got sick last Friday, Abigail starting teething two more teeth Saturday, and the best yet..........I dislocated my knee Saturday night playing volleyball. Yeah, great timing huh? I am so bummed!! I went to the emergency room Saturday night got all checked out and went to see my orthopedic doc today. Good and bad news.......no ligaments are torn, but the knee cap went outside of my knee and came back in which most likely caused soft tissue damage. I am in the thinking that after a couple of weeks I will be walking fairly normal again and continue to strengthen the knee for a couple more years until surgery can be done. That sounds like a plan to me. =). I definitely am ready to be off crutches and walk on my own. My poor hubby has been taking care of it all while I lay on the couch getting jiggly. Funny how life changes in an instant. I am hoping the one on the way is doing great. I have my first oby visit on Thursday and hope to post after that visit. Gotta go get the leg up.

Love to you all!
Bobbi

1 comment:

9 of Us said...

Good to know you don't need surgery yet. I am starting to worry about my sore knees now too, the knee genes suck in our family. Come down when you can so I can spoil you and Abbi. Heal quick.
Darcy