I believe this is my third attempt at a blog, but isn't the third time a charm. I figured if my sister can do it, heck, what is my excuse. Hopefully, this will help Mom and Dad Mason keep track of Abigail while they are in Russia.
If you haven't heard the big news................we are pregnant again and so excited!! Not sure when we are due yet, but somewhere around October/November. Ahhhh, back to the good ol' days of nausea and fatigue. It is definitely more exciting changing Abbi's diapers now wondering if I am going to get sick. No mishaps yet.
Life is great and grand for the Mason family. We are loving the spring air, but ready for another dump of snow, because everyone knows how AK winters work.
Here is to keeping you updated weekly!!!!!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations Souter (and hubbi) I am very excited for you! Sorry about the nausea and fatigue...to bad there isn't a way around that. Hope all is well! Love, Tiffany
Congratulations!!
I hope you'll feel better soon. :)
I'm excited for your blog.
Why are your mom and dad in Russia?
I guess I should clarify.........Rizz's parents are on a mission in Russia (Mom and Dad Mason). They left in February for two years. Their mission services 13 different countries. They are really enjoying it. Okay, that was a long explanation, but should amke more sense.
Yeah, way to go on the blog. It's really not that hard to do and you will love being able to look back on all the memories. I wished I had something like this when Aaron and I first started out. I expect to see weekly updates now. Besides you have lots to write about now with Abbi, pregnancy, and your awesome life. Love ya.
How exciting!! I am glad you are trying again to blog. Get lots of pictures of yourself prego!! I miss you and love you. I just put your pictures back up on my computer desk board thing. :) Such a cute little family!!!
Post a Comment