Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Free at last!!!

 This has been the WORST winter as far as weather goes.  It has been so cold for so long that now anything above 0 degrees feels warm.  Monday is was a balmy +2 and so I thought hey, let's go sledding.  The girls actually did great and played outside for 40min. or so. 
 Finley was a pretty good sport.  Kenny held her while I guided us down on a sled down the drive way.  She lasted 5 trips.  Abigail is game for anything.  We've had so much snow this year that the berms in our driveway are big enough to sled down.  All I can think of it how long it is going to take to melt.  Oh well, enjoy it while you can right?
 Kennedy made her own slide with her bum and Abigail used as sled.  It was quite the sight with the two girls and me, holding Finley in my leg brace to protect my dumb knee, trying to get the sled to Abbi.  Whew.  Fun and exhausting.  Whatever I have to do to get them to get a nap in I guess.
Here's to hoping February is above zero!!!

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Yeah for getting out!! You guys have had some crazy weather this year!!

Susan said...

Seriously, today I thought oh it's so warm and then realized it was only 15!! You are so good playing outside with them- a good reminder to me to get out instead of sending them out!! Thank you:)