Monday, January 30, 2012

Kennedy Milestones

 Kennedy is definitely coming into her own and establishing who she is and usually that is a fun loving, extremely creative, and goofy three year old.  However, we still have our stubborn moments.....it is in the blood.
Our Goofy Goober on her first Sunday as a SUNBEAM!!  I can't believe she is so grown up and in primary.  She loves it and whenever she can "catch" up to her sister, she is happy!
 Silly Girl!  She loves to make us laugh!
 My sweet thing!  Doesn't she looks so innocent in this picture?  Ooh, she is precious!

Another first this month was Kennedy going to her first birthday party!  One of her friends had a super-hero themed birthday party and she wanted to go as batman.  Thanks to the "boys" we were able to be Batman!!
 As soon as she put on the costume Kenny said: "Who is in trouble, I am coming to the rescue, I am a superhero!"  I love this kids imagination!  She lives in a fun world!
 All grown up!
Kennedy....you are such a bright light in our home.  You make us laugh and grit our teeth all at the same time.  Thank you for all of the belly laughs that you share from being a dumptruck, a mom, a puppy, and especially as a dancer.  We love you!!

1 comment:

Melinda H. said...

Love that girl!! She's so spunky and I'm glad that she's finally accepted me as her friend...on some days. But at least she doesn't yell at me if we have eye contact :)