Tuesday, December 20, 2011

So much to be thankful for!!!

 We have so much to be thankful for!!!  What a blessed year it has been for us, especially with the addition of Finley to our family.  We are so grateful that our family and friends are healthy and well.
This year we headed down to my sister's house for the feast.  The dining room is set!!

A Souter holiday tradition............shrimp cocktail!! 
When I was a little girl, this was not my favorite tradition, but now that I am a big kid....I enjoy with the rest of them. 

My sweet Finley and her best buddy, daddy.  These two remain such good friends. Precious!

Jojo knows how to smile for Auntie.  We were blessed with lots of pillow pet shows.  The girls made us say, "Ladies and Gentleman, now presenting Abbi and Jojo in the pillow pet show".

The Chef!
I am not ashamed to admit that I have yet to cook my first turkey.  When you have this man around, it would be disgraceful to even make an attempt at cooking.  The turkey this year was awesome!
Thanks Papa!

Uh..................YUM!!!!

These girls are such buddies.  They love to sing and play at the piano.

Abigail being a stinker.  She cracks me up.

The moment that we got in the car to go home, Kenny asked: "Mom, when can we go back to Auntie's house?"  I told her after Auntie had her baby.  Every night since, Kenny has prayed for "please bless that Auntie will have her baby."  Oh, how love to go to Auntie's house.

No comments: