Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My best Christmas presents!!

 Oh, how I love these girls. 
 Each one is so different.
 Yet, each one is much like the other.

Finley June

The girls insisted on doing a funny face photos since they saw their Swanson cousins do the same thing.

 Not sure if it is possible to get all three to smile at the same time.

I love how hard Kenny is smiling in the pic.

Finley scared at how much her sisters love her.

My big girls.....growing up soooo fast!

Oh, I could kiss this cute thing all day long!!!

She is getting to be quite the roller-over.

My attempt to get individual shots failed with Kenny.  She was done!!  

How grown up does this girl look?  I wish I could freeze time with my sweet Abigail.  She is just the best kid.  I love the girl she is becoming, but hate seeing it happen so fast!

Abbi getting into her own photo shoot.

I am not going to get Christmas cards out this year, so I hope you enjoyed these pics.  The Mason family is doing great and enjoying the Christmas time.  My you and your family be blessed with the love and light of our Savior.  Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I love sisters!!! Your girls are so cute and you can tell how much they love each other:) You are so lucky your family is nearby to spend the holidays with!

hmrjohnson said...

Beautiful Girls! They are so cute and are getting so big! Love the dresses too!

Cathie said...

Merry Christmas! Your girls are gorgeous! ... Now that I saw your feast I'm thinking I better make a turkey soon, yum!

Chablis said...

They are all so beautiful! Especially Finny - wow, what a pretty baby!!
Merry Christmas! xoxo

Kritta22 said...

What beautiful girls you have!! And beautiful dresses! So fun!
Have a great year too!