Oh, how we love to go to "Jojo's" house. It is like Disneyland every time we go. When we were there last, my girls disappeared as soon as we walked into the door. They showed up an hour later with fingernails painted and hair "re-done". They were playing beauty shop.
The five younger girls hangin' out waiting for the progress days parade to start.
Maycee, Abbi, Jojo, Kenny, and Chloee. Just think.......two more small ones to add to this picture. Come December, we will have 7 girls, 7 and under. That is a lot of princess'!!!
The daddy's in these two families know how to make their girls smile. Uncle Aaron with a lap full!
Kenny snuggled up to Brady. I am so grateful for Haylee (16), Branden (13), and Jaron (10). They are so wonderful with my children. They snuggle them, carry them, play with them, and make them feel so special. It warms my heart to watch them be so loving to their much younger cousins. I am so blessed to have such wonderful role models for my girls.
Abigail doesn't like the noisy firetrucks. =) Taking precautions by plugging her ears.
My sweet Finley all wrapped up in Grandma's arms at the parade.
Funny story:
The other night we were playing games as a family and Rizz told Abigail to skip. I told Rizz that she didn't know how to skip. All of a sudden, Abigail skips right across the living room. I sat there dumbfounded. I asked Abigail where she learned how to skip............"Chloee taught me".
I love that Chloee is the leader of the growing girl pack. She will have these girls doing cartwheels, turns, skipping, and the splits in no time.
Thank you to our Swanson cousins for making it feel like Disneyland every time we come. We love you!
Kenny's favorite question:
"Mom, can we go to Jojo's house today"
Me: "Not today"
Kenny: "Can we go in 3 more days?"
Me: "No"
Kenny: "Okay, 5 more days."
1 comment:
That is soooo fun to have all those girls!!! Each one is beautiful!
Post a Comment