Friday, July 15, 2011

Bear Paw 2011

 Oh, how we love a good time!  I think Abigail might grow up to be a carnie she loves carnivals so much!  The above picture is her laughing at Ryder's new dance moves.  Boy, does he know how to break it down!  Below, Ryder showing off more of his killer moves!

Finley is growing up way too fast!  Look at how big she is at only 6 weeks.  Her 3 month clothes are already getting too short.  
 My Kenny Boo sure loves being a big sissy!!

Abigail always chooses a butterfly when she has the opportunity to get her face painted.  Oh, and let's not forget the color pink!

The motley face painted crew!!

Abigail and Zanna trying to figure out how a hula-hoop can work with two people. 

Abigail.........I fear for the day we go to six flags.  She will want to go on the scariest ride possible.  Good thing she has her daddy!  Abigail was the first one on the ride and she chose the back seat.  She loved every minute of it!!
 Above pic: If you look close, you can see the pure delight on Abbi's face.

I was worried about Kenny. Last year she cried on every ride she tried...........
NOT This YEAR!  My Kenny is growing up and getting brave!  She loved the rides and wanted to be a big girl just like her sister!

Look at me mom!  

Just having fun!  Abigail and Zanna playing tag.

Kenny trying to keep up with the big girls.

We had such a great time this year!!  Saturday night we went to the talent show as a family.  The girls ended up stealing the show.  As they watched all of the singing acts, the shook their groove thing.  All the people around us wanted us to put them on stage.  Kenny's best move......the boxer punch and the bootie shake.  Two classics which are sure to catch on.

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh my stink! I can't believe how fast your girls are growing! What are you feeding them? And stop it now!!!

Cathie said...

You should definitely put them on stage next year - I'll be there to cheer! I love the delight on Abby's face, but Zanna isn't so amused by the ride! Cute, cute picture of the crew with painted faces. I too loved Ryders dance moves. Maybe he should go on stage with the Mason family!